Driving abroad

If you plan to travel abroad you can rent a car via GoMore! Traveling is allowed within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland for up to 90 days. On the platform you can find cars many different purposes!

It is up to the car owner to decide if they allow traveling abroad through their profile settings. When booking you can easily filter the search results to only see cars that allow driving abroad. You should inform the car owner about your travel plans when sending a booking.
When booking the car you will also see how many km that are included in the booking and you can add extra km if planning a longer trip. 

Insurance when driving abroad

GoMore offers an abroad insurance together with Omocom as an addition to the comprehensive rental insurance. When traveling abroad you need to add the extra abroad insurance to your booking. The cost added is in most cases 50 SEK/day and includes road assistance. 

If you have forgotten to add the abroad insurance you can do so via your profile before the booking starts. Click on "Bookings" and choose the coming rental to change it. If the booking has already started, please contact GoMore Support for further assistance. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Behöver du fortfarande hjälp? Kontakta oss Kontakta oss